- Economic Policy Institute
- Award Date:
- To support macroeconomic policy research.
The Open Philanthropy Project awarded a grant of $500,000 to the Economic Policy Institute to support work on macroeconomic policy. The Economic Policy Institute is a nonprofit, non-partisan think tank that focuses on researching and analyzing the economic impacts of policies.
Macroeconomic stabilization policy is one of Open Philanthropy's focus areas. This is one in a series of grants attempting to build up the capacity of progressive think tanks on macroeconomic policy issues it sees as important.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Macroeconomic Stabilization Policy
- Economic Policy Institute Website
- (Update) Summary of a Conversation with Dr. Josh Bivens and Dr. Ben Zipperer (November 2016)
- (Update) Summary of a Conversation with Dr. Josh Bivens (March 2017)
- (Update) Summary of a Conversation with Dr. Josh Bivens (September 2017)