- Evidence Action
- Award Date:
- To support the No Lean Season program.
The Open Philanthropy Project recommended a grant of $11,500,000 to Evidence Action to support the No Lean Season program, due to its status as a GiveWell top charity. Open Philanthropy followed the recommendation of GiveWell staff regarding how to allocate grantmaking between GiveWell top charities.
Read GiveWell’s review of No Lean Season to learn more about the charity’s activities and follow its progress.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Good Ventures Grant to Evidence Action's No Lean Season — December 2016
- Good Ventures Grant to Evidence Action's No Lean Season — March 2016
- Good Ventures Grant to Evidence Action's Seasonal Income Support Project — March 2015
- GiveWell's Top Charities for Giving Season 2017
- Evidence Action Website