- Award Date:
- For general operating support.
The Open Philanthropy Project recommended a grant of $530,764 to GiveWell, a nonprofit dedicated to finding outstanding giving opportunities, for general operating support. Open Philanthropy expects this grant to increase the availability of high-quality information and analysis about charities and giving opportunities, thereby increasing the impact of donors who use GiveWell’s research. Read more about the Open Philanthropy Project’s relationship to GiveWell here.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Good Ventures Grant to GiveWell — June 2016
- Good Ventures Grant to GiveWell — August 2015
- Good Ventures Grant to GiveWell — March 2014
- Good Ventures Grant to GiveWell — January 2013
- Good Ventures Grant to GiveWell — December 2011
- Relationship between Good Ventures, Open Philanthropy Project, and GiveWell
- GiveWell Website