- Iodine Global Network
- Award Date:
- For general support.
Good Ventures awarded a grant of $250,000 to the Iodine Global Network (IGN), formerly ICCIDD, for general operating support in December 2014, in recognition of IGN's earning a "standout charity" ranking from GiveWell in 2014. The grant was made via GiveWell. Read more about the rationale behind our 2014 giving season grants, and visit GiveWell’s review of IGN to learn more about the charity's activities and follow its progress.
- Blog post: Our Grants to GiveWell’s 2014 Recommended Charities
- GiveWell Review of Iodine Global Network
- GiveWell Report on Salt Iodization
- (Update) GiveWell Summary of a Conversation with IGN (April 2015)
- (Update) GiveWell Summary of a Conversation with IGN (May 2015)
- (Update) GiveWell Summary of a Conversation with IGN (June 2015)