Open Philanthropy recommended four grants totaling $64,000 to the recipients of our Cause Exploration Prizes.
- Ben Stewart for the top-prize submission Organophosphate pesticides and other neurotoxicants
- Akhil Bansal for the second-prize submission Violence against women and girls
- Anonymous for the second-prize submission Sickle Cell Disease
- Scott Behmer for the second-prize submission Shareholder activism
- Scott won a prize of $15,000 but requested that $6,000 be donated directly to a charity of his choice.
This falls within Open Philanthropy’s work on global health and wellbeing.