The Open Philanthropy Project recommended a grant of $57,000 to Court Watch Nola (CWN) to support coordination of a coalition of community groups working on criminal justice reform in New Orleans. CWN plans to use these funds to support administration, coordination, and logistics work to collaborate with other local organizations to develop shared positions on key reforms and to produce a position paper summarizing their shared conclusions.
This discretionary grant follows Open Philanthropy's November 2018 general support grant and falls within its focus area of criminal justice reform.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Open Philanthropy Grant to Court Watch Nola — November 2018
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Criminal Justice Reform
- Court Watch Nola Website
- Open Philanthropy Grant to Court Watch NOLA — February 2018
- Open Philanthropy Grant to Court Watch NOLA — October 2017
- Open Philanthropy Grant to Court Watch NOLA — April 2017