Open Philanthropy recommended a grant of $400,000 to Faith in Action to support the national Live Free Campaign. The campaign intends to use this funding to identify and train formerly incarcerated leaders to organize faith communities for criminal justice reform, with a focus on prosecutor accountability.
This follows Open Philanthropy's May 2018 support and falls within its focus area of criminal justice reform.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Open Philanthropy Grant to Faith in Action — May 2018
- Open Philanthropy Grant to PICO National Network — December 2016
- Open Philanthropy Grant to PICO National Network — August 2016
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Criminal Justice Reform
- Faith in Action Website
- Live Free Campaign Website