- The Good Food Institute
- Award Date:
- For general support.
Open Philanthropy recommended a grant of $10,000,000 over two years to the Good Food Institute (GFI) for general support, including its work promoting plant-based alternatives to animal products. Open Philanthropy's Farm Animal Welfare team has been particularly impressed with GFI’s public policy work relating to plant-based products.
This follows Open Philanthropy's December 2019 support and falls within its focus area of farm animal welfare.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Open Philanthropy Grant to The Good Food Institute — December 2019
- Open Philanthropy Grant to The Good Food Institute — November 2017
- Open Philanthropy Grant to The Good Food Institute — September 2016
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Farm Animal Welfare
- The Good Food Institute Website