- Malaria Consortium
- Award Date:
- To support seasonal malaria chemoprevention programs.
Open Philanthropy recommended a grant of $27,076,757 to the Malaria Consortium to support seasonal malaria chemoprevention programs, due to its status as a GiveWell top charity. Open Philanthropy followed the recommendation of GiveWell staff regarding how to allocate grantmaking between GiveWell top charities.
Read GiveWell’s review of Malaria Consortium to learn more about the charity’s activities and follow its progress.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Good Ventures Grant to Malaria Consortium — February 2020
- Good Ventures Grant to Malaria Consortium — December 2018
- Good Ventures Grant to Malaria Consortium — December 2017
- Good Ventures Grant to Malaria Consortium — February 2017
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Global Health & Development
- GiveWell's Top Charities 2020
- Malaria Consortium Website