- Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Award Date:
- To support the Nuclear Threat Initiative's biosecurity program.
Open Philanthropy recommended a grant of $500,000 to the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) to support its biosecurity program. This funding is intended to support NTI’s COVID-19 work, which may include the COVID Local online tool for local decision-makers, support and advocacy for global COVID-19 preparedness and response measures in low-income countries, and/or other activities.
This follows Open Philanthropy's February 2020 support and falls within its focus area of biosecurity and pandemic preparedness.
- Open Philanthropy Grant Page
- Open Philanthropy Grant to NTI — February 2020
- Open Philanthropy Grant to NTI — November 2018
- Open Philanthropy Grant to NTI — July 2018
- Open Philanthropy Grant to NTI — October 2017
- Open Philanthropy Grant to NTI — February 2017
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Biosecurity and Pandemic Preparedness
- Nuclear Threat Initiative Website