Good Ventures granted $300,000 over two years to the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) for general operating support. DPA is a nonprofit organization focused on drug policy reform to which Good Ventures has made several grants in the past. For the past several years, it has been advancing a public health approach to the use and sale of drugs with a focus on policy analysis and policy reports. Our support for DPA has intended to take advantage of a timely opportunity to build on the momentum for drug policy reform.
Potential future grants to DPA will be considered by Chloe Cockburn, Open Philanthropy Project's Program Officer for Criminal Justice Reform.
- Open Philanthropy Grant to DPA — March 2017
- Good Ventures Grant to DPA — August 2016
- Good Ventures Grant to DPA — August 2015
- Good Ventures Grant to DPA — September 2014
- Good Ventures Grant to DPA — September 2013
- Good Ventures Grant to DPA — June 2012
- Open Philanthropy Focus Area: Criminal Justice Reform
- Drug Policy Alliance Website